Page updated on Wednesday 27th May 2020. We are trying to keep this as accurate as possible but some of this information changes daily/hourly. Please call businesses to check before travelling.
In these uncertain times, our beloved food and drink industry is being hit hard and many of our local businesses are working hard to still make their tasty produce still available. Below are some of the many places offering takeaway, deliveries and support networks to make sure we can continue to enjoy great food and we also look after the most vulnerable.
NB. We have tried to focus this list on independent, Dorset based businesses. Some national chain restaurants are also available to order via Deliveroo, UberEats and Just Eat. Do check out those apps for all restaurants delivering locally to you.
- The Wood Fired Oven Piadizza Co in Wimborne are offering free delivery within 5 miles.
- Pizza Napoli in Weymouth offer free delivery for their Italian food within 5 miles
- Pizza Baracca in Christchurch have a click & collect service for their italian pizzas and gelato, as well as a (small) delivery service on Fridays for those who are isolated at home.
- Forno Pizza are available on their app, via their website or on Deliveroo or you can place an order via phone and collect from the shop in Winton or for home delivery.
- CrossFire Cooking are hand making pizzas between 5pm and 9pm and delivering to 3 miles of BH15.
- Pizza with Love are selling their handmade, wood fired oven pizzas from their pop up airstream parked in Poole. Order via Facebook for a slot to collect your pizza.
- Baffi Pizza operate a collection service in Canford Cliffs at the weekend. Check their facebook page for details and menus.
- Flamin Grate Food Co are delivering wood fired pizzas. Order between 5pm and 9pm for home delivery via their website.
- Bournemouth Pizza Co are offering collection and home delivery of their pizzas. 10% off for collection and they are able to sell some beers too.
- Ponti are offering DIY pizza and pasta kits from their cafe in Bournemouth.
- The Wood Oven by Boscombe Pier is now open from 9am for baps and wood fired pizza to takeaway. See their website for details.
- Poco Pizza in Lyme Regis offer wood fired pizzas available for click and collect. See their facebook page for how to order.
- Pizza kits available from Cross Fire Cooking, Forno Pizza and Bakehouse24.
- Guildhall Tavern in Poole are offering an amazing takeaway and delivery menu full of tasty fish dishes.
- SOBO Fish will be selling their fresh fish meals for home delivery from Monday 23rd April. Order from their website.
- Captain Cod in Christchurch is open and offering home deliveries of their fish and chip menu via their app.
- Chez Fred fish and chip shop in Westbourne are open for home delivery. Sign up for a delivery slot via their website/app.
- Daniels Fish and Chip Shops are now doing a click and collect service from their establishments. More details on their website.
- Chesil Chippie in Portland are now offering a click and collect service. See their website for details.
- Fish n Fritz in Weymouth are now open for collection. See their website for details.
- The Larder House are offering Sunday Roast Dinner deliveries. Order by midday on Saturday for delivery to BH5 & BH6 postcodes.
- Restaurant Roots have special meals for collection at the weekend (like Beef or Lamb Wellington). They are also selling Afternoon Teas, ready meals and veg boxes. Order via their website. You can read our review here.
- BH1 Streetfoods and Just Meat Butchers Market have joined together to offering Sunday Roasts to go, available to pre-order and collect from Just Meat Butchers in Poole.
- The Clean Cook make nutritious and tasty home cooked meals for home delivery to addresses in Weymouth, Dorchester and Poundbury (and all the villages in between)
- Peppina in Swanage are offering a selection of their handmade Italian sauces and pasta for home delivery in Dorset. Use code ‘IG-20’ for 10% off your first order.
- Brown Goose Catering are offering handmade meals delivered to addresses in Dorchester.
- Brassica Restaurant in Beaminster are offering ready meals, fresh basics and dry goods available for delivery. Order via their website by Wednesday for Friday delivery.
- The Monmouth Pantry are delivering ready meals and some basics for home delivery in Lyme Regis and Bridport. Order via their website.
- Slim Chef in Bournemouth are offering their Stay at Home meal plan if you are trying to be healthy/lose weight and don’t want to have to think about your food choices. 3 meals a day and contactless delivery. Order via their website.
- Green Label Kitchen are working with Kara’s Vegan Supper Club to offer home cooked, plant based meal deliveries plus sweet treats, oat balls, pasta sauces, ‘mayo’, dressings, soups and snacking items – all for home delivery.
- V Dorset are offering Vegan street food for delivery to most BH postcodes.
- HolyCow are still offering their vegan meals for home delivery.
- Dirty Vegans are open for Deliveroo orders, limited collections as well as DIY kits for their vegan burgers.
- Tierra Kitchen in Lyme Regis are offering handmade vegan meals for delivery. Keep an eye of their facebook page for menus, specials and how to order.
- The Soulshine Cafe in Bridport are now offering home delivery of some of their favourites including bread, jams, fresh juice and coffee. Order via their facebook page.
- Compton Acres Tea Rooms are offering a delivery service to local elderly people. Call 01202700778 for more information.
- The Yellow Bicycle Cafe in Blandford Forum are delivering a selection of meals, cakes, coffee and some cheeses.
- Olivers Coffee House in Sherborne are offering some items available for delivery, including handmade cakes and coffee.
- Velo Domestique have a small selection of Tacos available for order for their Taco Takeover Weekends. Oder via their websites. Also a small selection off coffee and beer available too.
- Thyme after Time in Stalbridge are offering weekend takeaways, ready meals, cakes, fruit/veg boxes and essentials, as well as Saturday morning breakfast deliveries. For more details, check out their website.
- The Tipsy Cow in Charminster are open for Takeaways with a tasty menu of pizzas, burgers and sides. They also have a vegan range and specials at the weekend. Order via their website, app, facebook page, Deliveroo or Just Eat.
- Flat White in Tuckton are offering handmade cakes and afternoon teas available for home delivery. Keep an eye on their facebook page for more details.
- The Little Pickle Deli in Bournemouth have picnic lunches and afternoon teas available for home delivery to celebrate VE day. Email email@example.com to order.
- Le Petit Prince in Westbourne & Wimborne are open for Click & Collect and Home Delivery for bread, breakfast pastries, quiche, lots of savoury items (more added regularly), sweet bakes and patisseries (as well as juice, honey and coffee). Order via their website.
- Steam Vintage Tea Rooms in Bournemouth are delivering handmade afternoon teas. Check out their facebook page for details.
- The Olive Cafe in Bournemouth are offering takeaway and delivery on their breakfast and lunch menus. Check out their facebook page for more information.
- We Are Coast in Poole are now open for coffee, breakfast and lunch options to go. Details via their website.
- Bonjour Cafe in Poundbury are open for homemade cakes and savouries, as well as takeaway coffees and tea.
- Bosconova is now open for takeaway orders – including their full all day breakfast menu, some lunch options and their full coffee menu. See their website for their menu.
- Bistro on the Beach in Southbourne are open between 10am and 5pm for a range of hot and cold food, drinks and ice creams.
- Cafe Riva in Southbourne is open for takeaway food, pizzas, drinks and ice creams.
- Vesuvio Cafe in Alum Chine has a takeaway kiosk open for food, drink and ice cream takeaways on the beach.
- Miiko Everyday Nourishment in Poole is open for takeaways of salads, breakfast bowls, juices, smoothies and coffee.
- You can buy amazing malaysian food from Sambal Tunis in Bournemouth – everything available for delivery via Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Just Eat.
- Makla Moroccan cuisine are now offering free home delivery to Boscombe and Southbourne addresses.
- Ristorante Barolo in Bournemouth are offering Italian food for delivery.
- Burb-Bar-Q are offering home delivery to East Dorset on their freshly BBQ’d meals.
- Tiien Thai are operating a home delivery service within 4 miles of their Bournemouth restaurant. Order online for delivery with 60 minutes.
- Westbourne Tandoori in Bournemouth are open for collection and delivery of their Indian cuisine.
- Taj Mahal in Westbourne are open from 5pm every day for collection or delivery. You can read our review here.
- Art Sushi is offering handmade fresh sushi platters for delivery in East Dorset. Order via the deliveroo app, Wednesday to Sunday (12pm to 8:30pm).
- Urban Guild are now offering a takeaway service from their Urban Beach Hotel, including fish and chips, pies and burgers. Order online and collect from the Hotel.
- Chicken & Blues – offering click & collect (via their website) and home delivery (via Deliveroo). They also have a 50% discount for NHS.
- The Dorset Burger Company in Weymouth are now open for collection. View their menu and how to order via their website.
- Rick Steins in Sandbanks are open for takeaway. See their website for details.
- Jenkins & Sons in Penn Hill are open for takeaways on Fridays and Saturdays using a ‘call and collect’ service. See their website for more information.
- Monty’s Burger Lounge in Bournemouth are open for their delicious burgers and hot dogs. Keep an eye on their facebook page for how to order.
- Beppe Restaurant in Ashley Cross are offering a range of classic Italian food available as a takeaway. See their facebook page for details.
- Basilico in Dorchester are open selling a full menu of handmade Italian meals including Pizza and Antipasti. They also are supporting and delivering to the elderly and vulnerable. See their website for more information and to order.
- Cross Keys in Sherborne – Now offering a home delivery service that includes veg, milk and bread, ready meals, hot meals, fully prepped roast dinners and drinks. Free delivery within a 5 mile radius. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01935 508130 to order.
- The Inn at Cranborne are now offering a small menu to takeaway, including full roast dinners.
- Kings Arms in Charlton Horethorne are offering freshly made meals (frozen) for delivery to their local area. You can read our review here.
- The Coventry Arms in Wimborne have takeaway meals available, as well as grocery boxes and beers. You can order via their website.
- The Crown Inn in Marnhull are offering a menu for home delivery. Call 01258 820224 to order.
- The Blackmore Vale Inn have a small takeaway menu for home delivery at lunch or dinner, as well as home cooked ready meals. You can also bring your own bottles for beer from their barrels. Call 01258 820701 to order.
- The Bankes Arms Hotel in Corfe Castle are offering home delivery on home cooked meals, including menu plans for the week and freezer meals. You can also buy drinks.
- The Fox Inn at Antsy have weekend takeaway options which change each week. Keep an eye on their facebook page for more information.
- The Green Man in Wimborne – Open for Fish & Chip Fridays and Sunday Roasts, as well as some hot meals available through the week (desserts are also available). They are also able to help with shopping for any vulnerable or elderly who are sheltering at home. Check out their website for more information.