Recipe for White Chocolate Rocky Road.
This white chocolate rocky road recipe is deliciously simple and if you are looking to gift something handmade, then look no further than this oh-so-tasty white chocolate rocky road.
For more delicious recipes see our Dorset Recipes page.
White Chocoate Rocky Road
Super simple and super tasty white chocolate rocky road.
- 500g white chocolate
- 200g dried fruit (I use cranberries)
- 2 packets of Oreos
- 100g mini marshmallows.
- Step 1
- Step 2 The recipe is very forgiving so the ingredients can be switched about without altering the finished bake so do change the dried fruit for nuts (or just add some nuts in extra if you want both), add more marshmallows if you prefer the rocky road to be softer, even change the biscuits to your favourite type – like fun party rings maybe!
- Step 3
- Step 4
- Step 5 To make – simply line an 8″ square baking tin with baking parchment. Melt the white chocolate (either in a bowl in the microwave or in a pan over a low stove heat). Take off the heat and stir in the dried fruit and marshmallows. Gently break up 1 packet of the biscuits into rough quarters and stir into the mixture.
- Step 6
- Step 7
- Step 8 Tip the mixture into the baking pan and spread evenly. Break up the other packet of biscuits and sprinkle over the top of the pan. Gently push into the mixture. Place the pan into the fridge to set for at least 1 hour.
- Step 9
- Step 10
- Step 11 Once it has set, cut up into pieces and enjoy!
- Step 12
Photo by Heather Brown.