Recipe for Easy Mini Quiche
Perfect for a pre-dinner nibble with a glass of something fizzy!
For more delicious recipes, do check out our Dorset recipes page.
Easy Mini Quiche
- 1 pack of pre-cooked mini tartlets (shhhh and a tip from one of the best chefs in Dorset!!)
- Three rashers of good smoked bacon
- ½ finely chopped shallot
- 1 egg
- Milk (cream if you have it)
- Grated nutmeg, salt & pepper
- Parmesan Cheese
- Step 1 Gentle fry the onion & thinly sliced bacon for a few minutes.
- Step 2 Mix all other ingredients and enough milk to convert the egg into a nice thick pouring consistency
- Step 3 Cool the onion & bacon and then add a small amount into each tartlet.
- Step 4 Spoon in the egg mix, careful it won’t require a lot
- Step 5 Finally finely grate Parmesan over the top and into the oven (170c) for around 10 minutes
- Step 6 Cool and just before serving garnish with finely chopped parsley.