This watercress & greek yoghurt sauce is a fresh flavoured sauce that goes well on summer bass and is equally at home just on salads, especially Worcestershire asparagus.
Sea Bass and Watercress Sauce
- 1 bunch of water cress – just use the short stalks
- 100g greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- 1 baby gem lettuce
- Step 1 Gentle fry your bass fillets skin side down in oil (adding butter to finish).
- Step 2 Zap the watercress, yoghurt and honey for about 30 seconds in a blender.
- Step 3 Stir in lemon and capers (save some for garnish)
- Step 4 Season to taste.
- Step 5 To serve – Place the bass fillet in the middle of the plate and a few baby gem leaves, spoon the watercress sauce over the fish and garnish with capers & a sprig of water cress, drizzle over some olive oil and enjoy.