Many of our amazing food producers handmake their food products from home or from small factories across Dorset. They are made (or grown) in small batches and often supply many of our cafes, restaurants, farm shops and delis as well as making products for sale directly to you.
All of the producers below are available to purchase via their website for home delivery but you may also spot them in some farm shops.
If you know of any independent shops that should be listed here, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them to the list.
You can also check out our other Directories of Dorset food and drink businesses…
- Dorset’s Restaurants, Cafes and Bars
- Dorset’s Drink Producers
- focus on Dorset’s Coffee Roasters
- Dorset’s Greengrocers, Butchers, Fishmongers and Bakeries
- a focus on Dorset’s Bakeries
- Dorset’s Milk Vending Machines
- Dorset’s Farm Shops, online farm shops, Zero Waste Shops, Village Stores and Delis.
- Dorset’s Artisan and Farmer’s Markets
Grazing Boards & Platters
- Coastal Forage Pies – handmade, gluten free, veg and Vegan pies
- Dorset Pastry – Producers of all butter pastry.
Gluten Free Producers
- Ma Bolton – savoury and sweet bakes, jams and syrups.
- Christines Puddings – gluten free sweet and savoury bakes
- Becky Whites Delights – gluten free sweet bakes and cakes
Energy Bars and popcorn
- Lizzie Baking Bird – bread, cakes, bakes & isolation boxes.
- Cakey Love – bakes and afternoon tea.
- Bayside Bakery – cakes and bakes.
- Cakes by Sadie Smith – bakes and special occasion cakes.
- BakeryBoxx – bakes and special occasion cakes.
- Sweet Fox Cakery – vegan cakes and bakes
- Dorset Donut Co – gluten free baked donuts
- Message Muffins – muffins, cookies and brownie gifts with personalised messages.
- Ronas Delights – Gourmet brownies and Middle Eastern sweet bakes.
- Small Block Doughnuts – handmade filled doughnuts.
- Great British Biscotti
- Minnies Bakery – cupcakes, traybakes and special occasion cakes.
- Sweet Indulgent Fancies – handmade chocolates and cakes
- GC Cakes Co – cupcakes and cakes
- Biscuits by Sarah B – handmade, personalised and decorated biscuits
- The Sugar Cart – cupcakes
- Jessica cakes and bakes – brownies, bakes and special occasion cakes
- Gardin Bakery – Vegan & Plant based sweet bakes
- Pili Pala Cakehouse – bespoke cupcakes, bakes and special occasion cakes.
Sweets & Chocolate
- Solkiki Vegan Chocolate
- Truly Scrumptious – Poole, East Dorset (sweets, chocolate & fudge)
- Proper by SCT – Wimborne, East Dorset (pork crackling, fudge and nuts)
- Chococo – Swanage, Purbecks (handmade chocolates)
- Flo & Frankies Fudge – fudge and boxes of sweets.
- Fudge & Candy Shack – sweets, chocolate and fudge.
- Berry Sweet by Becky – chocolate covered strawberries.
- Jurassic Chocolate Co – handmade chocolates
- Sweet Solutions – Sweets, chocolates and fudge
- Little Choc Pops – Handmade Chocolate Pops
- Bon Bon Boys – Boxes of sweets for home delivery
Condiment, Jams, Chutneys, Chilli Sauce and Honey
- From Dorset With Love – jam, condiments, chutneys and their Dorsetshire Sauce.
- Ajar Of’s – jams, marmalades, chutneys and pasta sauces.
- Dorset Made Food – jams, pickles and honey.
- Cherry Tree Preserves – chutneys and jams.
- Weymouth 51 – chilli sauces.
- Dorset Chilli Shop – chilli sauces.
- Jurassic Cottage Foods – traditional jams and chutneys.
- Filberts of Dorset – honey
- Barbaras Kitchen – chilli based preserves
- Dorset Herbs – honey and oils
- Dorset Honey Co – Honey
- Olivero Olive Oil – Extra Virgin Olive Oil, from olives grown on a farm in Italy.
- Two Fields Zakros – Extra Virgin Olive Oli made in small batches from an olives grown in Crete.
Individual food products
- Dorset Snails – Snails reared in Dorset and ready to cook.
- Mr Lees Noodles – instant noodles
- Primrose Kitchen – breakfast cereals
- Chideock Champignons – Dorset grown mushrooms
- The Wasabi Company – fresh watercress as well as their range of wasabi products.
- Sae Seaweed – Hand Foraged Seaweed
- The Watercress Company – Watercress grown for trade and restaurants