The beautiful weather we get in this county is perfect for growing vineyards for making delicious (and in many cases Award Winning_ sparkling wine and cider. Dorset also plays host to fabulous breweries, distilleries and coffee roasteries.
We have listed below as many drink producers as we can find to help you find the closest independent food shop to you.
If you know of any independent shops that should be listed here, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them to the list.
You can also check out our other Directories of Dorset food and drink businesses…
- Dorset’s Farm Shops, online farm shops, Zero Waste Shops, Village Stores and Delis.
- Dorset’s Greengrocers, Butchers, Fishmongers and Bakeries
- a focus on Dorset’s Bakeries
- Dorset’s Milk Vending Machines
- Dorset’s Micro Food Producers
- Dorset’s Restaurants, Cafes & Bars
- Dorset’s Artisan & Farmer’s Markets
- Dorset Tea
- Comins Tea – Sturminster Newton, North Dorset (and online).
- Its Tea – Poole, East Dorset (and online)
- Clipper Tea
- Guilded Teapot – Dorchester, West Dorset (and online)
- Bad Hand Coffee – Bournemouth, East Dorset
- Little Red Roaster – Ashley Cross, East Dorset
- Beanpress Coffee – Winterbourne Kingston, Central Dorset
- Grounded Coffee Roasters
- Coffee Shot – Sherborne, North Dorset
- Broad Oak Coffee
- Fountain Rock Coffee – Weymouth, West Dorset
- Dorset Coffee Company – Dorchester, West Dorset
- Carve Coffee Roasters
- Reads Coffee Roasters – Sherborne
- Full Circle Coffee – Bournemouth
- Wellington Coffee – Bournemouth
- Wimborne Coffee Roasters – Wimborne
- 918 Coffee Co – Shaftesbury
- Dorset Ginger (Ginger beers and soft drinks) – Lychett Matravers, Central Dorset
- Jimmy’s Iced Coffee (iced coffees and coffee cola) – Christchurch, East Dorset
- Liberty Fields (apple based drinks, syrups and vodka) – Halstock, West Dorset
- Juicy Lucy’s (artisan cordials) – Bridport, West Dorset
Beer – local beers to takeaway
- The Butcher’s Dog in Ashley Cross, East Dorset
- Wight Bear – Southbourne, East Dorset
- Barefaced Brewing Company – Bournemouth, East Dorset (and online).
- The Way Outback – Southbourne, East Dorset (and online for local delivery)
- Belgium and Blues – Bournemouth, East Dorset
- 8 Arch Brewery – Wimborne, East Dorset
- All Hail Ale – Bournemouth, East Dorset
- Poole Hill Brewery – Bournemouth, East Dorset
- Badger Beer – Blandford, Central Dorset
- Cerne Abbas Beer – Cerne Abbas, Central Dorset (and online)
- Piddle Brewery – Dorchester, West Dorset (and online)
- Palmers Brewery – Bridport, West Dorset
- Copper Street Brewery – Dorchester, West Dorset (also sells other local beers & ciders as well as their own)
- Wriggle Valley Brewery – Sherborne, North Dorset
- Brewhouse & Kitchen beers and ales direct from their pubs across Dorset.
- The Brew Shack – online for home delivery.
- Dorset Nectar – Bridport, West Dorset
- Cranborne Chase Cider – Blandford, Central Dorset
- Dorset Star Cider – Dorchester, West Dorset
- West Milton Cider – Bridport, West Dorset
- Dorset Sunshine Cider – Christchurch, East Dorset
- Conker (gin and coffee and tea liquors).
- Smith & Weston (Artisan Gin Liquors)
- Black Cow Vodka
- Shanty Spirits (Seaweed botanical Vodka)
- Tail Feather Drinks (espresso martini cocktails).
- BH1 Gin
- Viper Gin
- Pothacary Gin
- Sun Rum
- Fordington Gin
- Minster Gin
- Lilliput Gin
- Game Bird (Gin and Sloe Gin)
- The Wasabi Company (Wasabi Vodka)
- Smokin’ Aces in Bournemouth, East Dorset are delivering handmade cocktails and cans of beers to addresses in BH1 to BH14 postcodes.
- Dark Bear in Bridport, West Dorset are delivering their own ready mixed cocktails to local addresses.
Vineyards – all available from their websites for home delivery.
- English Oak Vineyard – Lychett Matravers, Central Dorset
- Langham’s sparkling wine – Dorchester, West Dorset
- Bride Valley Wines – Litten Cheney, West Dorset
- Furleigh Estate wines – Bridport, West Dorset
- D’Urberville Vineyard – Dorchester, West Dorset
- Little Waddon Vineyard – Weymouth, West Dorset
Off Licenses/Wine Shops/collaborations
- Westbourne Wines – Westbourne, East Dorset
- Palmers Wine Store – Bridport, West Dorset
- Morrish and Banham – Dorchester, West Dorset
- Bonafide Wines – Christchurch, East Dorset
- Jolly Vintner Too – Pokesdown, East Dorset
- Haywood Wines – Southbourne, East Dorset
- Christchurch Confectioner & Gin Shop – Christchurch, East Dorset
- Templar Wines in Poole are offering home delivery and click and collect.
- Dorset Drinks Company – selling Dorset Mead, Marsh Vale Cider and Gullivers Spirits
- Shaftesbury Wines – Shaftesbury, North Dorset
- Vineyards of Sherborne – Sherborne, North Dorset