Page updated on Wednesday 17th June 2020. We are trying to keep this as accurate as possible but some of this information changes daily/hourly. Please call businesses to check before travelling.
In these uncertain times, our beloved food and drink industry is being hit hard and many of our local businesses are working hard to still make their tasty produce still available. Below are some of the many places offering takeaway, deliveries and support networks to make sure we can continue to enjoy great food and we also look after the most vulnerable.
Our list has grown to over 200 businesses so we have also separated them into 4 different lists if you know exactly what you are looking for…
Dorset drinks companies – including coffee, tea, soft drinks, beer, cider, wine and spirits.
Shops offering local produce, meat, veg, dairy, sweet bakes and dried goods.
Restaurants and Takeaways offering home delivery or click and collect.
NB. We have tried to focus this list on independent, Dorset based businesses.
- You can search for your closest Foodbank via the Trussel Trust webpage. You can also give a donation via this page.
Local Facebook Groups setup to help people.
- If you live in Southbourne, the Sobo: Southbourne Community Group is a community based facebook group with lots of help if you are isolated.
- There is a new facebook group Sherborne Viral Kindness designed to help get local food to people unable to leave their homes.
- The Facebook group Happy to Help Christchurch are collecting people to be able to still collect and deliver groceries/meals for those unable to leave their homes
- There is a Facebook for North Dorset/Blandford area called Coronavirus Community Help North Dorset.
- Bournemouth, Poole & Christchurch group.
- Dorchester Community Kitchen group.
- Swanage Community group.
- West Dorset Community group.
- Ferndown Kindness & Recycling Group
Shops selling local produce, meat, fish, dairy, fruit/veg and dried goods.
Vegetable Deliveries & Healthfood shops
- TD Fruits in Southbourne offer free delivery within 3 miles (very busy with orders currently).
- Naturalife health food shop are offering a free delivery within 5 miles..
- Faast Fruit & Veg are now supplying boxes for home delivery.
- Gold Hill Organic Farm – They have limited spaces for veg box deliveries (prioritising elderly/vulnerable) and their farm shop is open.
- Crab Apple Catering are offering fruit and veg boxes for home deliver – email julia@crabapplecatering to order.
- Ninas Greengrocer in Bridport are still open Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri & Sat (8am to 3pm) for a wide range of fruit and vegetables.
- Roebridge Natural Foods in Winton are offering large and small veg boxes for local delivery. See their facebook page for how to order.
- BP Mobile Market – offering fresh veg boxes for home delivery as well as some dried foods (including flour).
- The Health Hub in Bournemouth are delivering fruit and veg boxes to homes.
- Chideock Champignons have fresh mushrooms for sale and are offering local delivery. Call 07453263824 to order.
- The Wasabi Company are selling fresh watercress as well as their range of wasabi products direct from their website for home delivery. They are also donating 20% of their online sales to Hospitality Action in April. You can read our review of their fresh wasabi here.
- Sunrise Organics in Bournemouth are still open for both fresh and dried, plant based produce.
- Sozages are selling their tasty handmade sausages in some amazing flavours direct from their website. You can also buy some cuts of meat, dried goods and fresh fruit and veg, all delivered to your door. Use code 30plus for 10% off orders over £30. You can read our review here.
- Neals Butchers (Christchurch) are offering home deliveries for anyone who is self-isolating. They are very busy with orders, please call the shop only (no online orders).
- Pamphill Butchery now offer deliveries for all butcher and farm shop items.
- J. Mato & Sons Butchers in Blandford are offering delivery to their local area.
- Rawston Farm Butchery are offering their meat as well as range of home cooked meals for delivery and click & collect.
- Prime Cuts Meat in Gillingham are offering home delivery.
- You can buy all of Buffalicous stock direct with delivery via courier – including milk, ice cream, mozzarella, buffalo meat, burgers, plus jams, condiments and spice packs.
- Gourmet Goat Company near Corfe Castle are continuing to supply their goat meat as well as fresh veg and basics like milk, bread etc. They are delivering as far as Poole and you can order via the Gourmet Goat Company facebook page.
- Websters Butchers in Bournemouth are offering home deliveries (min spend £20). Call 01202 548315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to order.
- Armstrong Butchers in Winton are open for collections (already full for deliveries). Call 01202 518505 to order. Contactless Payment on collection.
- Sams Pigs are offering gluten free sausages for home delivery. Call 07769 187456 for more information.
- The Dorset Meat Co are offering home delivery on their grass fed, free range meat boxes. You can create your own or choose from one of their set boxes.
- The Story Pig in Sherborne are selling all their meat (all cuts of pork and sausage meat) plus an essentials box for home delivery. You can order on their website.
- Just Meat Butchers Market in Poole are open with 20% off on Wednesdays. They also offer home delivery and discounts for over 65 and NHS (we think).
- Framptons Butchers in Bridport are offering home delivery on meat, veg, savoury bakes and condiments.
- Downhouse Farm near Bridport are selling their local, organic meat and homemade pies via their website for home delivery.
- Peter Treble Butchers in Westbourne have online ordering and are offering home delivery (free over £30).
- Keating’s Butchers in Wimborne are open and offering home deliveries on orders over £20. Details of what they have and how to order on their website.
- You can buy delicious Dorset cured meats from The Real Cure via their website. All for home delivery. Use code DORSET2020 for free delivery.
- Capreolus Fine Foods have some delicious charcuterie for sale via their website. They will courier your order to you and have a 15% discount with code ‘Red-Cross-Parcel’ at checkout. You can read our review here.
- Grazing Blue are selling grazing boxes full of local cheeses, charcuterie, fruit and veg and biscuits for home delivery. They are also doing breakfast/brunch boxes complete with pastries and croissants and can make bespoke options. See their website for more details.
- Neat Platter are selling cheese and charcuterie boxes with fresh fruit and veg and biscuits. See their instagram for options and to order. They also have vegan options.
- Dorset Shellfish are offering some limited home delivery options.
- Samways Fish are offering fresh lobster deliveries for Mother’s Day.
- You can buy Dorset farmed Arctic Char and Trout from Houghton Springs Farm.
- BH Fish have bought together many of the fishermen who work from Poole Harbour to bring local fish to homes. Order via their website for home delivery. All fish is sustainable fished in Poole Harbour or Poole Bay (including fresh lobsters and crabs).
- West Country Catch have a home delivery service on their locally caught fish – order via their website.
- Weyfish in Weymouth is open 7 days a week for locally caught fish. They also have a ‘seafood shack’ in Dorchester open Monday, Wednesday and Friday and are running home deliveries on Mondays and Fridays.
- Chesil Smokery has a wide range of smoked fish items for sale via their website.
Dairy (including cheese producers)
- Meggy Moos Dairy – have milk vending machines and milk to pre-order for collection at their Farm Shop. Bear with them as they battle to keep up with demand.
- Hangers Dairy offer doorstep milk deliveries on all weekdays in Bridport
- Dorset Blue Vinny can be ordered via their website for home delivery. You can read our review here.
- You can buy Allen Valley Milk from Pamphill Farm Shop, The Allendale Centre in Wimborne and Damory Vets in Blandford. Buy the milk direct from vending machines – just bring bottles.
- Holy Cow Organic have vending machine at John Bright Country Stores in Salway Ash. You can get a range of organic dairy products.
- Fords Farm Cheese are all available via their website for home delivery.
- Craig’s Farm Dairy are delivering their milk, cheese, eggs and fresh produce to homes. Keep an eye on their facebook page for more details.
- Dorset Dairy Co are keeping their milk vending machines fully stocked (Harts of Stur in Sturminster Newton, The Hub in Stalbridge and The Crown at Marnhill).
- Eweleaze Organic Dairy now have a milk vending machine in Martinstown near Dorchester. See their facebook page for details.
- The Milk Cart in Poole are collecting Dorset dairy produce together deliver to addresses in Poole throughout the week – this include Dorset Dairy Co, Allen Farm Dairy, Book and Bucket Cheese and Fluffetts Eggs.
- Hollis Mead Organic Dairy have milk vending machines across West Dorset with more added all the time.
Farm Shops & Zero Waste Shops
- Cherry Picked Hampers offer gift hampers as well as essentials and basics, full of Dorset produce, all for home delivery.
- Dike & Sons in North Dorset have a whole host of local produce available and are offering free delivery with the code FREEDEL1851. They are also offering a click and collect service where they will deliver your items out to your car.
- As part of #sherborneindies The Pear Tree Deli are offering deliveries of locally sourced basics.
- Roberts Food Service offer a wide range of local produce (from dry to fresh) which can be delivered to your home.
- Hungry Bird in Wimborne are now offering local delivery.
- Jurassic Coast Farm Shop are offering a home delivery service for all their tasty local food products (new products added daily). Use Code NEWCUSTOMER10 for £10 off your first online delivery. Free delivery for orders over £45 (available for nationwide delivery).
- Hawtree & Sons Riverside Garage are offering deliveries to their local area in North Dorset for local produce.
- County Foods are now offering free delivery for orders over £30 to all addresses in Dorset.
- Parlourmentary in Southbourne are offering a range of local produce like milk, cheese, flour, preserves, coffee and veg but you need to go to the store only (served via a hatch).
- Home Farm Shop in Blandford are offering home delivery for their produce.
- The White Horse Inn in Stourpaine near Blandford, still have their village shop and post office open to provide ready cooked, homemade meals as well a provisions, basics and produce. One in one out at the shop and they are also offering local home delivery.
- The Salt Pig in Wareham and Swanage are offering a small menu plus supplies and basics from their restaurant. They are also offering local delivery.
- Ducks Farm Shop in Portesham are open with a wide range of local produce available. Home delivery is also available.
- Almond & Co are open for collection and home delivery – you can buy any of the sustainable food and cleaning products listed on their website. Please call 01202 280303 or email email@example.com to order.
- Washingpool Farm Shop in Bridport – They are open and are offering click & collect/home delivery but they are quite overwhelmed with orders. If you can, please visit the shop to save the delivery spots for those that need them.
- Holebrooks Fine Foods in Sturminster Newton are open. They also have a call & collect service as well as some home deliveries on their range of local meats and deli items.
- Holme for Gardens in Wareham are open with a range of fruit, veg, bread, milk, cakes and dry goods. They also have a delivery option.
- Food on the Loose are still open and have a range of local produce and dried goods for sale. Collection from shop only (may be able to deliver to elderly or vulnerable.
- Steepton Bill Farm shop in Milton Abbas are open and have a wide range of local produce, meat, bread, milk, eggs, fruit and veg. Collection from shop only. Check facebook page for opening hours.
- Gullivers Farm Shop in Ferndown are offering boxes of dried goods and fruit, veg and essentials boxes for local home delivery. Call 01202 619819 to order.
- Farehouse Trading Co in Wimborne have a large online store sourcing ethical and small batch food and drink busiensses. They also now have a Dorset box full of only Dorset based produce. Use code FTCFREE for free delivery an 10% off your first order.
- Casa Carlos in Southbourne have turned their restaurant into a fresh fruit and veg shop and also sell their homemade bread, olives, wines and beers and fresh herbs.
- Cariad Wholefoods in Blandford are plant based and have stocks of local produce including bread, dried goods, flour, egg replacers, nuts, seeds and dairy free milks.
- Two Rivers Refill in Christchurch is open for home deliveries on all their dried foods.
- Dorset Hampers are offering hampers full of Dorset produce direct from their website.
- Maiden Newton & Cattistock Farm Shops in Dorchester are both open for collection and home delivery. They have stocks of lots of local produce including gluten free items, local beers and ciders, bread, ice cream, fruit and veg, dairy, eggs, coffee & tea and dried goods.
- Udder Farm Shop in East Stour are open for socially distanced shopping 7 days a week.
- Cakey Love – bakes and afternoon tea available for delivery.
- You can order bakes from Bayside Bakery for nationwide delivery.
- Cakes by Sadie Smith have a range of bakes available for collection.
- Pandora’s Bakery in Ferndown are offering deliveries to those who need to isolate.
- The Bakeout in Sherborne are now offering deliveries.
- BakeryBoxx are offering deliveries of handmade sweet bakes.
- Haymans Bakery in Swanage are still open for all their baked goods and takeaway meals.
- Bakehouse24 are still open and are now offering home delivery. Check their social media for menu and how to order.
- All Patrisserie Mark Bennett shops are open for takeaways on bread and cake. One in one out policy. They have now started a delivery service, 3 mile radius from each of their shops. Min order £10.
- M’s Bakery in Bournemouth are offering a click and collect service from Monday 23rd April. Order via their website.
- Steve James (private caterer) is offering a range of baked items for home delivery. Visit his facebook page to view the list and to order.
- Sweet Fox Cakery are offering vegan bakes made to order and available for delivery.
- Sukha Lounge in Bournemouth are offering raw vegan cakes for delivery (can be frozen).
- Dorset Donut Co are offering home delivery for their gluten free and vegan baked donuts. Order via their website.
- Oxfords Bakery are offering delivery of some basics like bread, milk, eggs, butter, cheese… and doughnuts! Min order £12. Just call 01202 701700.
- Olivers Coffee House in Sherborne are offering some items available for delivery, including handmade cakes and coffee.
- Message Muffins are open for muffins, cookies and brownie gifts complete with personalised messages. They can also accommodate dietary requirements. Order via their website for home delivery.
- Ronas Delights – Gourmet brownies in many flavours and Middle Eastern sweet bakes. Made to order and home delivery or click and collect via their website.
- Small Block Doughnuts are offering handmade filled doughnuts for delivery. DM them via instagram to order.
Sweets & Chocolate
- Solkiki Vegan Chocolate is handmade in Dorset and available to be sent by post.
- Truly Scrumptious in Poole are offering free sweets delivery to those local to Poole (including handmade fudge, nougat, chocolate etc). Call 01202 674117 to order (min £10 for free delivery). You can also order via their website for delivery further afield.
- Proper by SCT in Wimborne are selling their pork crackling, fudge and nuts on their website for home delivery. Use code APRIL15 for 15% off.
- Chococo Chocolates in Swanage are available for sale via their website.
- Flo & Frankies Fudge are selling their fudge and boxes of sweets for home delivery. Keep an eye on their facebook page for details.
- Fudge & Candy Shack in Wimborne are offering home delivery of their wide range of sweets, chocolate and fudge.
- Berry Sweet by Becky are selling chocolate covered strawberries. They can have added decorations or letters for a bespoke box. For options and to order, see their instagram page.
- You can buy spice packs online from Hari Hari to make excellent curries in your own kitchen.
- Dorset Salt Co is available to buy direct from their website
Condiment, Jams, Chutneys, Chilli Sauce and Honey
- You can purchase all the From Dorset With Love jam and condiment amazingness via their website. Use code MARCH2020 for 20% off. Read our review here.
- You can buy all of Ajar Of’s wide range of jams, marmalades and chutneys online via their website. You can also find pasta sauces. Use code SAUCY15 for 15% off online orders.
- Dorset Made Food in Southbourne is selling her jams, pickles and honey, as well as fresh eggs. You can order via their facebook page.
- Cherry Tree Preserves have a range of their chutneys and jams to order. 10% discount for first orders with code WELCOME.
- Weymouth 51 are offering home delivery on all their chilli sauces. They also have a buy 2 get 1 free offer for April orders.
- Dorset Chilli Shop have their entire range for sale via their website.
- Jurassic Cottage Foods have a wide range of traditional jams and chutneys.
- Purbeck Ice Creams are available family sized tubs in many of Dorset’s farm shops. You can read our review here.
- Giggi Gelateria are home deliveries on pastries, Italian sweet bakes, prosecco and ice cream! You can read our review here.
- Baboo Gelato is available for home delivery to D6, D7 and D8 Postcodes.
- The Ice Chef in Charminster are available for home delivery Deliveroo for ice cream sundaes, milkshakes, smoothies, coffees, pancakes and cheesecakes. They also have extensive vegan options.
Individual food products
- Dorset Snails are available to purchase via their website for home delivery. You can use code ‘dorset20’ for 20% off your order. You can read our review here.
- Totally Wonderfuel are offering natural and nutritious energy snacks and breakfasts for home delivery.
- Great British Biscotti now have an online shop to buy all their biscotti for home delivery.
- You can buy Mr Lees Noodles direct from their website for home delivery. For every pot (or box of pots) they will donate money to the NHS.
- Primrose Kitchen cereals are all available via their website for home delivery.
- Olivero Olive Oil can be purchased for home delivery via their instagram page.
- Swanage Indies Delivery Service is a collaboration with Swanage Bay Fish, Swanage Dairy, JJ Moores Butchers, Haymans Bakery, Purbeck Deli and Chococo. Call each shop to order and then they will work together to get it to you. Order by Noon for delivery the next day.
- Trulys of Westbourne are collaborating with their suppliers to get in basics like pasta, rice, toilet rolls etc. They also sell a small menu to takeaway and some fresh bread.
- The Simply Group are making comfort meals and treats as well as collaborating with their suppliers to get in the basics and some tasty fresh veg. You can order and collect from BH12 or they can do a local delivery.
- The Dorset Goat Meat Co and the Book & Bucket Cheese Co have teamed up to offer meat (goat, lamb, pork) and local cheese deliveries. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order.
- Olives et al have put together Loaf & Larder to supply people with basics, produce and essentials… plus a few luxuries. Available for local and national delivery.
- Lizzie Baking Bird is collaborating with Book & Bucket Cheese Company, Dorset Shellfish, From Dorset With Love (jams), Graingers (dairy), Howells (butcher) and Sams Pigs (sausages) to put together boxes for delivery. Contact Lizzie directly to order.
- The White Hart Alehouse in Sturminster Newton have launched a grocery service including meat, dairy, fruit and veg and dried staple ingredients. Order via their new online shop for home delivery.
- The Truckle Truck in Shaftesbury has teamed up with High Street Bakery and Green & Grainy to deliver bread, cakes, baking ingredients, different cheeses and GF and Vegan bakes. Check social media for list of what is available and call 07400344330 or email email@example.com to order (don’t leave a voice message).
- Roots Restaurant have organised fruit & veg boxes with their supplier. £20 per box. They also supply ready meals, milk, flour and gluten free ingredients. Collection only.
- Dorset to Door have collected together some fab Dorset producers and are coordinating deliveries… including fish, butchers, vegetables, bread, flour and cakes.
- You can buy Dorset Tea direct from their website.
- You can buy tea online direct from Comins Tea in Sturminster Newton.
- Its Tea in Poole have a HUGE range of teas from all over the world (over 300!) plus at least 30 different coffees and are offering home delivery. They also sell all the bits and bobs you might need to brew the perfect cuppa. Order via their website.
- Clipper Tea is available to purchase via their website, plus coffee and hot chocolate.
- The Guilded Teapot in Dorchester have a huge selection of teas, all available to purchase via their website.
- Bad Hand Coffee is available to buy from their website for delivery or via post.
- Beanpress Coffee are now selling their hand roasted coffees in 1kg bags.
- Grounded Coffee Roasters are selling packets of freshly ground coffee that can be sent via the post.
- Coffee Shot in Sherborne are offering bags of their roasted coffee available online. You can read our review here.
- Broad Oak Coffee can be ordered via their website for home delivery. Use the code FREESHIP for free delivery.
- Fountain Rock Coffee in Weymouth are offering free delivery in this season on all their freshly roasted coffees.
- Little Red Roaster in Ashley Cross are still roasting and delivering their coffee. Keep an eye on their facebook page to order.
- You can buy Dorset Ginger‘s fab range of drinks from their website for home delivery. Use code ‘STAYSAFE’ for 10% off. You can read our review here.
- Jimmy’s Iced Coffee are available in cases via their website for home delivery – including their new Jimmy’s Coffee Cola.
- The Dark Bear in Bridport are now delivering Dorset Star Cider, Cerne Abbas Beer and their own ready mixed cocktails.
- Westbourne Wines are open – one in one out at the shop and they are now offering home delivery on their huge range of wines, craft ales and spirits.
- Palmers Wine Store in Bridport are open for online orders on their wines, ales and some spirits
- Morrish and Banham are offering home deliveries on their wine.
- Bonafide Wines in Christchurch are offering local home deliveries. They also stock wines and local spirits.
- The Jolly Vintner Too are offering wine and spirit deliveries within the BH postcode.
- Lyme Bay Winery are offering local delivery all of their wines, ciders and spirits (free to orders over £20).
- The Christchurch Confectioner & Gin Shop are offering home delivery.
- The Wight Bear in Southbourne has an online shop full of local beers and ciders (many of the brands listed below!) plus some bar snacks. Order online for weekend home delivery.
- The Butcher’s Dog in Ashley Cross are offering takeaways on their craft beers (10% discount for 10 or more cans). Open Wed to sat, 4pm – 7pm.
- You can order Badger Beer direct from their shop at The Brewery in Blandford for collection in the car park. Just call 01258 486004. 25% off orders of 3 cases or more.
- You can order beer from Piddle Brewery for home delivery.
- Barefaced Brewing Company – you get home deliveries (East Dorset) of their Dorset brewed beers in 2 pint bottles. Call before 12pm for same day delivery.
- The Way Outback are now delivering their locally brewed craft beers to you! They are even offering same day delivery for all orders placed before 2pm (3 mile radius of Southbourne).
- You can buy Brewhouse & Kitchen beers and ales direct from their shops (in cans, bottles and mini kegs). Call 01202055209 to order and keep an eye on their facebook page for which ales are available.
- 8 Arch Brewery in Wimborne are offering some of their beers for home delivery. Keep an eye on their facebook page for what they have available each week.
- Wriggle Valley Brewery in Sherborne are offering home delivery on their beers – keep an eye on facebook for what is available each week.
- All Hail Ale in Bournemouth are open 4pm – 8pm for takeout of their beers in key, bottle or can. Keep an eye on their facebook page for details.
- The Brew Shack are offering home delivery to East Dorset and the Purbecks on all their mini kegs and boxes of their brewed ales.
- Belgium and Blues in Bournemouth are open for beer and coffee takeaway and delivery. See their website for their full menu.
- Dorset Nectar near Bridport is available from their website for home delivery.
- Cranborne Chase Cider is available via their website for home delivery.
- You can keep fully stocked with Conker spirits and liquors stocked by ordering direct from their website.
- Smith & Weston offer tasty Artisan Gin Liquors and are offering free delivery.
- You can buy Black Cow Vodka and their delicious Black Cow cheese direct from their website.
- Tail Feather Drinks – you can buy their espresso martini cocktails via their website.
- You can buy BH1 Gin for home delivery with 15% off with code ‘staysafe’. Order via their website.
- Urban Guild cocktail kits and beers are available to purchase via their website for home delivery.
- Viper Gin is available to purchase via their website.
- Pothacary Gin is available from their website.
- Sun Rum is available via their website. You can read our review here.
- Fordington Gin is available via their website for home delivery.
- Game Bird Gin and Sloe Gin are available from the Urban and Wild Website.
- The Wasabi Company are selling their Wasabi Vodka direct from their website for home delivery. They are also donating 20% of their online sales to Hospitality Action in April. You can read our review of their vodka here.
- Smokin’ Aces in Bournemouth are delivering handmade cocktails and cans of beers to addresses in BH1 to BH14 postcodes. Handmade that day for home delivery. Order via their website.
- You can buy Dorset English Oak Vineyard wines direct from their website.
- You can buy all of Langham’s sparkling wine and their new still wine direct from their website.
- Bride Valley Wines, made in Litten Cheney, are available direct from their website.
- Furleigh Estate wines near Bridport are available for home delivery via their website.
- D’Urberville Vineyard Sparkling Wines near Dorchester are available to buy from their website.
- Templar Wines in Poole are offering home delivery and click and collect. Order via their website and their facebook page has some local deals for click and collect.
Restaurants offerings Takeaways and Deliveries
- The Wood Fired Oven Piadizza Co in Wimborne are offering free delivery within 5 miles.
- Pizza Napoli in Weymouth offer free delivery for their Italian food within 5 miles
- Pizza Baracca in Christchurch have a click & collect service for their italian pizzas and gelato, as well as a (small) delivery service on Fridays for those who are isolated at home.
- Forno Pizza are available on their app, via their website or on Deliveroo or you can place an order via phone and collect from the shop in Winton or for home delivery.
- CrossFire Cooking are hand making pizzas between 5pm and 9pm and delivering to 3 miles of BH15.
- Pizza with Love are selling their handmade, wood fired oven pizzas from their pop up airstream parked in Poole. Order via Facebook for a slot to collect your pizza.
- Baffi Pizza operate a collection service in Canford Cliffs at the weekend. Check their facebook page for details and menus.
- Flamin Grate Food Co are delivering wood fired pizzas. Order between 5pm and 9pm for home delivery via their website.
- Bournemouth Pizza Co are offering collection and home delivery of their pizzas. 10% off for collection and they are able to sell some beers too.
- Ponti are offering DIY pizza and pasta kits from their cafe in Bournemouth.
- The Wood Oven by Boscombe Pier is now open from 9am for baps and wood fired pizza to takeaway. See their website for details.
- Poco Pizza in Lyme Regis offer wood fired pizzas available for click and collect. See their facebook page for how to order.
- Hot Rocks in Bournemouth are open for takeaway wood fired pizzas, ice creams and drinks.
- Pim & Rusty’s Pizza are running a pop up from the Soulshine Cafe to sell their sourdough pizzas in Bridport every Wednesday.
- Pizza kits available from Cross Fire Cooking, Forno Pizza and Bakehouse24.
- Guildhall Tavern in Poole are offering an amazing takeaway and delivery menu full of tasty fish dishes.
- SOBO Fish will be selling their fresh fish meals for home delivery from Monday 23rd April. Order from their website.
- Captain Cod in Christchurch is open and offering home deliveries of their fish and chip menu via their app.
- Chez Fred fish and chip shop in Westbourne are open for home delivery. Sign up for a delivery slot via their website/app.
- Daniels Fish and Chip Shops are now doing a click and collect service from their establishments. More details on their website.
- Chesil Chippie in Portland are now offering a click and collect service. See their website for details.
- Fish n Fritz in Weymouth are now open for collection. See their website for details.
- The Larder House are offering Sunday Roast Dinner deliveries. Order by midday on Saturday for delivery to BH5 & BH6 postcodes.
- Restaurant Roots have special meals for collection at the weekend (like Beef or Lamb Wellington). They are also selling Afternoon Teas, ready meals and veg boxes. Order via their website. You can read our review here.
- BH1 Streetfoods and Just Meat Butchers Market have joined together to offering Sunday Roasts to go, available to pre-order and collect from Just Meat Butchers in Poole.
- The Clean Cook make nutritious and tasty home cooked meals for home delivery to addresses in Weymouth, Dorchester and Poundbury (and all the villages in between)
- Peppina in Swanage are offering a selection of their handmade Italian sauces and pasta for home delivery in Dorset. Use code ‘IG-20’ for 10% off your first order.
- Brown Goose Catering are offering handmade meals delivered to addresses in Dorchester.
- Brassica Restaurant in Beaminster are offering ready meals, fresh basics and dry goods available for delivery. Order via their website by Wednesday for Friday delivery.
- The Monmouth Pantry are delivering ready meals and some basics for home delivery in Lyme Regis and Bridport. Order via their website.
- Slim Chef in Bournemouth are offering their Stay at Home meal plan if you are trying to be healthy/lose weight and don’t want to have to think about your food choices. 3 meals a day and contactless delivery. Order via their website.
- La Fosse at Cranborne has a range of home cooked ready meals available to pre-order for collection.
- Green Label Kitchen are working with Kara’s Vegan Supper Club to offer home cooked, plant based meal deliveries plus sweet treats, oat balls, pasta sauces, ‘mayo’, dressings, soups and snacking items – all for home delivery.
- V Dorset are offering Vegan street food for delivery to most BH postcodes.
- Tierra Kitchen in Lyme Regis are offering handmade vegan meals for delivery. Keep an eye of their facebook page for menus, specials and how to order.
- Thai Pantry Cafe in Poole have a large vegan menu of Thai street food, noodles and curries (and some non-vegan dishes). Available for delivery at weekends – order details are on their facebook page.
- The Soulshine Cafe in Bridport are now offering home delivery of some of their favourites including bread, jams, fresh juice and coffee. Order via their facebook page.
- Compton Acres Tea Rooms are offering a delivery service to local elderly people as well as cakes and afternoon tea deliveries.
- The Yellow Bicycle Cafe in Blandford Forum are delivering a selection of meals, cakes, coffee and some cheeses.
- Olivers Coffee House in Sherborne are offering some items available for delivery, including handmade cakes and coffee.
- Velo Domestique have a small selection of Tacos available for order for their Taco Takeover Weekends. Oder via their websites. Also a small selection off coffee and beer available too.
- Thyme after Time in Stalbridge are offering weekend takeaways, ready meals, cakes, fruit/veg boxes and essentials, as well as Saturday morning breakfast deliveries. For more details, check out their website.
- Flat White in Tuckton are offering handmade cakes and afternoon teas available for home delivery. Keep an eye on their facebook page for more details.
- The Little Pickle Deli in Bournemouth have picnic lunches and afternoon teas available for home delivery to celebrate VE day. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order.
- Le Petit Prince in Westbourne & Wimborne are open for Click & Collect and Home Delivery for bread, breakfast pastries, quiche, lots of savoury items (more added regularly), sweet bakes and patisseries (as well as juice, honey and coffee). Order via their website.
- Steam Vintage Tea Rooms in Bournemouth are delivering handmade afternoon teas. Check out their facebook page for details.
- The Olive Cafe in Bournemouth are offering takeaway and delivery on their breakfast and lunch menus. Check out their facebook page for more information.
- We Are Coast in Poole are now open for coffee, breakfast and lunch options to go. Details via their website.
- Bonjour Cafe in Poundbury are open for homemade cakes and savouries, as well as takeaway coffees and tea.
- Bosconova is now open for takeaway orders – including their full all day breakfast menu, some lunch options and their full coffee menu. See their website for their menu.
- Bistro on the Beach in Southbourne are open between 10am and 5pm for a range of hot and cold food, drinks and ice creams.
- Cafe Riva in Southbourne is open for takeaway food, pizzas, drinks and ice creams.
- Vesuvio Cafe in Alum Chine has a takeaway kiosk open for food, drink and ice cream takeaways on the beach.
- Miiko Everyday Nourishment in Poole is open for takeaways of salads, breakfast bowls, juices, smoothies and coffee.
- Dancing Goat in Ashley Cross – open for coffees, fresh orange juice, sandwiches and cakes plus ice cream! Check details via their facebook page for opening times and how to order.
- Happyccino Coffee Bar is open in Wimborne serving coffee and vegan bakes on Tuesday – Sunday. Their instagram has the most up to date details of opening times.
- Coffee Saloons across Dorset are opening up for takeaway coffee and food. Check their facebook page for details.
- The Cafe in the Udder Farm Shop in East Stour are now open for takeaway breakfasts and lunches every day, plus evening takeaways Thursday – Sunday. Check their facebook page for details.
- Bean Shot Coffee are open Wednesday to Saturday in Sherborne for takeaway coffee and food.
- Espresso Kitchen in Bournemouth is open for takeaway coffee and sweet bakes.
- Taste Cafe in Chesil Beach Information Centre are now open for takeaway coffees, breakfast, lunch, cakes, afternoon teas and ice creams.
- The Velo Lounge in Wool is open and selling coffee, Cornish pasties, cakes and flapjacks to go.
- The Ludo Lounge in Southbourne is open for coffee, cake and their hot food menu to takeaway.
- You can buy amazing malaysian food from Sambal Tunis in Bournemouth – everything available for delivery via Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Just Eat.
- Makla Moroccan cuisine are now offering free home delivery to Boscombe and Southbourne addresses.
- Ristorante Barolo in Bournemouth are offering Italian food for delivery.
- Burb-Bar-Q are offering home delivery to East Dorset on their freshly BBQ’d meals.
- Tiien Thai are operating a home delivery service within 4 miles of their Bournemouth restaurant. Order online for delivery with 60 minutes.
- Westbourne Tandoori in Bournemouth are open for collection and delivery of their Indian cuisine.
- Taj Mahal in Westbourne are open from 5pm every day for collection or delivery. You can read our review here.
- Art Sushi is offering handmade fresh sushi platters for delivery in East Dorset. Order via the deliveroo app, Wednesday to Sunday (12pm to 8:30pm).
- Urban Guild are now offering a takeaway service from their Urban Beach Hotel, including fish and chips, pies and burgers. Order online and collect from the Hotel.
- Chicken & Blues – offering click & collect (via their website) and home delivery (via Deliveroo). They also have a 50% discount for NHS.
- The Dorset Burger Company in Weymouth are now open for collection. View their menu and how to order via their website.
- Rick Steins in Sandbanks are open for takeaway. See their website for details.
- Jenkins & Sons in Penn Hill are open for takeaways on Fridays and Saturdays using a ‘call and collect’ service. See their website for more information.
- Monty’s Burger Lounge in Bournemouth are open for their delicious burgers and hot dogs. Keep an eye on their facebook page for how to order.
- Beppe Restaurant in Ashley Cross are offering a range of classic Italian food available as a takeaway. See their facebook page for details.
- Basilico in Dorchester are open selling a full menu of handmade Italian meals including Pizza and Antipasti. They also are supporting and delivering to the elderly and vulnerable. See their website for more information and to order.
- The Tipsy Cow in Charminster are open for Takeaways with a tasty menu of pizzas, burgers, steaks, roasts and sides. They also have a vegan range and specials at the weekend. Order via their website, app or Deliveroo.
- All India Takeaway in Southbourne are open for collection orders. Social distancing measures are in place and calling ahead the order is preferable.
- Camden Bar in Westbourne have a takeaway menu of burgers and chicke wings available Thursday to Saturday.
- Westbourne Grill House are offering takeaway and home delivery on their delicious steaks – Thursday to Saturday. Order via their website.
- Dorshi in Bridport are open for takeaway and for essentials. Check out their facebook page for menus and what is available.
- James & White in Christchurch are now offering takeaway on Fridays and Saturdays. Check their website for menus.
- Beach House in Mudeford has a takeaway kiosk open for takeaway prawns, moules, pizzas, burgers and ice cream.
- The Noisy Lobster in Mudeford Takeaway kiosk is open for coffee, ice cream and fish and chip takeaways.
- Pop up Takeaway is being run by chef Francis Baumer from Darcy’s Bar in Pokesdown. Order via his facebook page.
- Drgnfly in Poole have a range of Japanese and Chinese fusion food to takeaway. Order from their website.
- 7Bone Burger in Bournemouth is open for Click & Collect – order via their website.
- Belgium and Blues in Bournemouth are selling BBQ boxes for takeaway or delivery. Plus a good range of ales and coffee to go.
- Chilantro Street Food are in Kimmerage at the weekends selling authentic Mexican food. See their facebook page for more details.
- Cheesy Does it in Poole are open for takeaway and delivery. See their facebook page for the full menu.
- Chef Eric’s Cooking School in Weymouth are selling ‘Fine Dining in a box’ to be heated up at home. Full details and menu on their facebook page.
- Cross Keys in Sherborne – Now offering a home delivery service that includes veg, milk and bread, ready meals, hot meals, fully prepped roast dinners and drinks. Free delivery within a 5 mile radius. Email email@example.com or call 01935 508130 to order.
- The Inn at Cranborne are now offering a small menu to takeaway, including full roast dinners.
- Kings Arms in Charlton Horethorne are offering freshly made meals (frozen) for delivery to their local area. You can read our review here.
- The Coventry Arms in Wimborne have takeaway meals available, as well as grocery boxes and beers. You can order via their website.
- The Crown Inn in Marnhull are offering a menu for home delivery. Call 01258 820224 to order.
- The Blackmore Vale Inn have a small takeaway menu for home delivery at lunch or dinner, as well as home cooked ready meals. You can also bring your own bottles for beer from their barrels. Call 01258 820701 to order.
- The Bankes Arms Hotel in Corfe Castle are offering home delivery on home cooked meals, including menu plans for the week and freezer meals. You can also buy drinks.
- The Fox Inn at Antsy have weekend takeaway options which change each week. Keep an eye on their facebook page for more information.
- The Green Man in Wimborne – Open for Fish & Chip Fridays and Sunday Roasts, as well as some hot meals available through the week (desserts are also available). They are also able to help with shopping for any vulnerable or elderly who are sheltering at home. Check out their website for more information.
- Cliff House Hotel in Southbourne have a takeaway menu full of burgers, salads, pies and sides. Check out their facebook page for a menu.
- The Black Swann Inn in Swanage are open with a classic pub menu to takeaway.