Page updated on Friday 22nd April 2020. We are trying to keep this as accurate as possible but some of this information changes daily/hourly. Please call businesses to check before travelling.
In these uncertain times, our beloved food and drink industry is being hit hard and many of our local businesses are working hard to still make their tasty produce still available. Below are some of the many places offering drinks all produced in Dorset, all still opening and available for home delivery.
- You can buy Dorset Tea direct from their website.
- You can buy tea online direct from Comins Tea in Sturminster Newton.
- Its Tea in Poole have a HUGE range of teas from all over the world (over 300!) plus at least 30 different coffees and are offering home delivery. They also sell all the bits and bobs you might need to brew the perfect cuppa. Order via their website.
- Clipper Tea is available to purchase via their website, plus coffee and hot chocolate.
- The Guilded Teapot in Dorchester have a huge selection of teas, all available to purchase via their website.
- Bad Hand Coffee is available to buy from their website for delivery or via post.
- Beanpress Coffee are now selling their hand roasted coffees in 1kg bags.
- Grounded Coffee Roasters are selling packets of freshly ground coffee that can be sent via the post.
- Coffee Shot in Sherborne are offering bags of their roasted coffee available online. You can read our review here.
- Broad Oak Coffee can be ordered via their website for home delivery. Use the code FREESHIP for free delivery.
- You can buy bags of the Urban Guild special Badhand Coffee roast from their website.
- Fountain Rock Coffee in Weymouth are offering free delivery in this season on all their freshly roasted coffees.
- Little Red Roaster in Ashley Cross are still roasting and delivering their coffee. Keep an eye on their facebook page to order.
- You can buy Dorset Ginger‘s fab range of drinks from their website for home delivery. Use code ‘STAYSAFE’ for 10% off. You can read our review here.
- Jimmy’s Iced Coffee are available in cases via their website for home delivery – including their new Jimmy’s Coffee Cola.
- The Dark Bear in Bridport are now delivering Dorset Star Cider, Cerne Abbas Beer and their own ready mixed cocktails.
- Westbourne Wines are open – one in one out at the shop and they are now offering home delivery on their huge range of wines, craft ales and spirits.
- Palmers Wine Store in Bridport are open for online orders on their wines, ales and some spirits
- Morrish and Banham are offering home deliveries on their wine.
- Bonafide Wines in Christchurch are offering local home deliveries. They also stock wines and local spirits.
- The Jolly Vintner Too are offering wine and spirit deliveries within the BH postcode.
- Lyme Bay Winery are offering local delivery all of their wines, ciders and spirits (free to orders over £20).
- The Christchurch Confectioner & Gin Shop are offering home delivery.
- The Wight Bear in Southbourne has an online shop full of local beers and ciders (many of the brands listed below!) plus some bar snacks. Order online for weekend home delivery.
- The Butcher’s Dog in Ashley Cross are offering takeaways on their craft beers (10% discount for 10 or more cans). Open Wed to sat, 4pm – 7pm.
- You can order Badger Beer direct from their shop at The Brewery in Blandford for collection in the car park. Just call 01258 486004. 25% off orders of 3 cases or more.
- You can order beer from Piddle Brewery for home delivery.
- Barefaced Brewing Company – you get home deliveries (East Dorset) of their Dorset brewed beers in 2 pint bottles. Call before 12pm for same day delivery.
- The Way Outback are now delivering their locally brewed craft beers to you! They are even offering same day delivery for all orders placed before 2pm (3 mile radius of Southbourne).
- You can buy Brewhouse & Kitchen beers and ales direct from their shops (in cans, bottles and mini kegs). Call 01202055209 to order and keep an eye on their facebook page for which ales are available.
- 8 Arch Brewery in Wimborne are offering some of their beers for home delivery. Keep an eye on their facebook page for what they have available each week.
- Wriggle Valley Brewery in Sherborne are offering home delivery on their beers – keep an eye on facebook for what is available each week.
- All Hail Ale in Bournemouth are open 4pm – 8pm for takeout of their beers in key, bottle or can. Keep an eye on their facebook page for details.
- The Brew Shack are offering home delivery to East Dorset and the Purbecks on all their mini kegs and boxes of their brewed ales.
- Belgium and Blues in Bournemouth are open for beer and coffee takeaway and delivery. See their website for their full menu.
- Dorset Nectar near Bridport is available from their website for home delivery.
- Cranborne Chase Cider is available via their website for home delivery.
- You can keep fully stocked with Conker spirits and liquors stocked by ordering direct from their website.
- Smith & Weston offer tasty Artisan Gin Liquors and are offering free delivery.
- You can buy Black Cow Vodka and their delicious Black Cow cheese direct from their website.
- Tail Feather Drinks – you can buy their espresso martini cocktails via their website.
- You can buy BH1 Gin for home delivery with 15% off with code ‘staysafe’. Order via their website.
- Urban Guild cocktail kits and beers are available to purchase via their website for home delivery.
- Viper Gin is available to purchase via their website.
- Pothacary Gin is available from their website.
- Sun Rum is available via their website. You can read our review here.
- Fordington Gin is available via their website for home delivery.
- Game Bird Gin and Sloe Gin are available from the Urban and Wild Website.
- The Wasabi Company are selling their Wasabi Vodka direct from their website for home delivery. They are also donating 20% of their online sales to Hospitality Action in April. You can read our review of their vodka here.
- Smokin’ Aces in Bournemouth are delivering handmade cocktails and cans of beers to addresses in BH1 to BH14 postcodes. Handmade that day for home delivery. Order via their website.
- You can buy Dorset English Oak Vineyard wines direct from their website.
- You can buy all of Langham’s sparkling wine and their new still wine direct from their website.
- Bride Valley Wines, made in Litten Cheney, are available direct from their website.
- Furleigh Estate wines near Bridport are available for home delivery via their website.
- D’Urberville Vineyard Sparkling Wines near Dorchester are available to buy from their website.
- Templar Wines in Poole are offering home delivery and click and collect. Order via their website and their facebook page has some local deals for click and collect.
Picture taken by John Grindle of Dark Bear Cocktails.