We have spent time finding Dorset’s amazing independent food and drink businesses and making this Directory as an online resource to help people find their local businesses. We have separated the lists a little to make it hopefully easier to find what you are looking for.
It is free to be listed in any of the Directories (except the restaurant, cafe and bar Directory – see note below). We want to list as many as we can so if your favourite business is not here, then please email us and let us know – firstname.lastname@example.org
To try and guarantee a level of quality and service, we have only shared restaurants, cafes and bars that we have visited and reviewed. These are businesses we have found ourselves or we have been invited to visit (fully disclosed at the end of each blog). If you would like to be featured on this list, then just email email@example.com
Please share the Directories so people can find their local businesses.
We currently have 7 Directories…
- Dorset’s Drink Producers
- focus on Dorset’s Coffee Roasters
- Dorset’s Greengrocers, Butchers, Fishmongers and Bakeries
- a focus on Dorset’s Bakeries
- Dorset’s Artisan and Farmer’s Markets
- Dorset’s Farm Shops, Zero Waste Shops, Village Stores and Delis.
- Dorset’s Milk Vending Machines
- Dorset’s Micro Food Producers
- Dorset’s Restaurants, Cafes & Bars