We have been working hard to help the Food and Drink sector in Dorset during this Pandemic and we have pulled together advice from experts to help our brilliant food and drink businesses.
- Legal Advice for food and drink businesses – we have asked local law firm Steele Raymond LLP if they could put together some things that business owners may want to check in this season.
- If you are struggling to create and/or update your website please do get in touch. We have been working with businesses to rebuild their sites quickly and cheaply to accurately convey to customers what they are now selling. If you would like some help with this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have teamed up with Dorset Growth Hub to provide free 1 to 1 sessions with local business experts. Click here for more information.
- You can also check out Dorset Growth Hub’s ‘Adapting to Digital’ free series of webinars that you can listen to/watch for free. Just sign up to a (free) eventbrite ticket here for future events or if you are keen to catch up on past webinars on topics such as social media, building online shops, cyber security, productivity, SEO, digital marketing and branding then let me know and we can email you a copy to listen to.
- If you are looking for e-commerce tips to helps make sure your website is working well for you and your customers, local website agency Media Lounge have put together this blog post with 17 e-commerce tips.
- If you are looking for some Digital Marketing tips or are thinking about investing in paid posts or goole marketing, then do check out the series of recent blogs by Dorset based agency Adido.
- Local Dorset business experts also put together ‘Keep Calm and Corona On’ podcast series covering lots of tips for different aspects of business. These are free to download and listen to and created by the people behind Podcast Labs, a podcasting facility in Bournemouth.
- We also wrote some simple Social Media Marketing Tips for food and drink businesses in this season which we noticed when creating our lists of local businesses open and trading in this season.
- We also have a network of food photographers and film makers, food and prop stylists, copywriters, social media and PR teams as well as digital agencies, law firms and accountants that we know and can put you in touch with if you are looking to outsource to find a solution to your problem. Just email us at email@example.com.
We have put together some pages to help consumers find Dorset based food and drink businesses that are open and delivering in this season. Our original list has grown to over 250 businesses so we have separated them into a few separate lists to help people locate the type of business they need…
- Restaurants and Takeaways open during Lockdown
- Shops selling local produce, basics, fresh fruit/vegetables and dried goods during Lockdown.
- Baking ingredient suppliers
- Dorset Drink producers – including tea, coffee, soft, beers, ciders, wine and spirits.
- (The original list with all of the above is listed is here… https://dorset.foodiefeed.co.uk/dorset-food-and-drink-businesses-open-during-the-coronavirus-outbreak/)
If you are open and we have missed you off any of these lists, please do send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll add you!
We have also chatted with BCP Council, Dorset Hub and Dorset Food & Drink to make sure that these lists are are helping as many people as possible, as well as scouring social media to keep them up to date.