We have been working hard to help the Food and Drink sector in Dorset during this Pandemic and we have summarised them here…
We have put together some pages to help you find Dorset based food and drink businesses that are open and delivering in this season. Our original list has grown to over 200 businesses so we have separated them into a few separate lists to help you locate the type of business you need…
If you are open and we have missed you off any of these lists, please do send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll add you!
We have also worked with Dorset Hub to create a more diverse range of help. Dorset Hub also includes fitness, health and wellness, online classes and community support – do check them out.
For food and drink businesses…
- Legal Advice for food and drink businesses – we have asked local law firm Steele Raymond LLP if they could put together some things that business owners may want to check in this season.
- If you are struggling to create and/or update your website please do get in touch. We have been working with businesses to rebuild their sites quickly and cheaply to accurately convey to customers what they are now selling. If you would like some help with this, please email email@example.com
- We have teamed up with Dorset Growth Hub to provide free 1 to 1 sessions with local business experts. Click here for more information.
- Baking Tips if you can’t quite find the right ingredients.
- Marketing Tips for food and drink businesses in this season.
- Gluten Free recipe for wraps if you are struggling to find GF Flour
- Our Recipe Index has a number of tasty recipes if you are looking for inspiration.
We have also chatted with BCP Council, Dorset Hub and Dorset Food & Drink to make sure that these lists are are helping as many people as possible, as well as scouring social media to keep them up to date.