Catering in Dorset
We often get asked if we can recommend anyone who might be able to help with catering in Dorset for their corporate events. From breakfast meetings, to mid morning nibbles, lunches, canapes, buffets, BBQs and private dining… there are many occasions when a business might want to put on some food for their guests and here is a list of some of the places that we might recommend who can help.
Note from Heather at this point… “As a former caterer, it can be hard for catering companies to help with very small meetings as it just isn’t viable to make a bespoke lunch for just 2 or 3 people. Sometimes a delivery company like Deliveroo might be a suitable alternative to get the delicious local food delivered to you when the meeting numbers are very small.
“It is also important to note that the Pandemic and Brexit have caused ingredient costs to rise and for many postponed events to have been rearranged to this time of year or next summer. This means that your previous favourite caterer may have had to put their prices up, or now have full order books.
“Please be kind – all caterers will have had a tough time through Covid.”
Catering in Dorset…
Smaller Catering in East/Central Dorset…
– Le Petit Prince
have a Click & Collect Service for breakfast items like filled croissants, almond croissants etc which maybe suitable for an early breakfast meeting or informal lunch. You can order online or phone up to order and they have locations in Westbourne, Wimborne, Winton and Ferndown so you can collect from your closest on your way to work. https://www.lepetitprince.co.uk/
– BigWigs Bakery in Tuckton
have a delicious selection of savoury bakes (like pasties and sausage rolls) as well as sweet bakes like doughnuts etc. I have recently ordered something for my own event and they couldn’t be more helpful with suggestions and price. You could try calling or emailing them and seeing if they could help you. https://www.bigwigsbakery.co.uk/
– Sands2 offer a range of your more traditional sandwiches and wraps (Lansdowne) and they are open from 8:15am. You can order bacon and sausage baps from here and I would expect them to arrive warm. http://www.sands2.co.uk/
– Cakey Love offer afternoon teas and mixed boxes of freshly made cakes, very eco friendly/sustainable https://www.cakeylove.com/menus all made bespoke to order and they can deliver.
– Ki-cchin – For something a bit different – sushi! Based in Bournemouth and are delicious! This might work for a smaller lunch meeting and would be a lovely change from sandwiches.
– NY Salt Beef & Bagel
– large range of filled bagels. Opens at 10am so suitable for a lunch meeting. https://www.nysaltbeef.com/menu
(Charminster in Bournemouth) – they are also on Deliveroo if you need something delivered to you.
Catering in Dorset – Delivery to all of Dorset…
– Captain Cod – fish and chips.
If you have a larger lunch or evening event to cater they have a van and can come to you to cook fish and chips for your event onsite. Either pre-ordered or your guests can choose. https://captaincodchristchurch.co.uk
– Coastal Forage Pies
– a range of gluten free and vegan pies that can be presented as a buffet with accompanying salads. They also hand make their own vegan icecream, delivered in pots with lovely toppings. Check out their instagram for more details – @coastalforagepies
– Flaming Peaches
– have a retro van and will come to your venue to cook up delicious, street food style, filled brioche buns with incredible sides. https://flaming-peaches.com
– Pizza with Love
– a fun silver caravan complete with a wood fired oven. Cooking pizza to order at your event. https://pizzawithlove.co.uk/
– Olive + Stone
– offer ‘Feasting Tables’ and cheese & charcuterie boards for events and work with other suppliers to create lavish tables laden with beautiful food. https://www.oliveandstone.co.uk
Catering in Dorset – Private Dining and large event catering…
– Molecular magic
offer canapés and full event catering… really great food and spectacular presentation with gourmet options and dry ice! https://molecularmagic.co.uk/
– Dine Divine
– amazing private caterers that come to your home or your venue to cook delicious meals or prepare meals to be delivered – including afternoon teas https://dine-divine.co.uk
– AKO Dining
– private caterers creating delicious 4+ bespoke courses delivered in your home or venue. @ako_dining on instagram
You can also find over 650 food and drink businesses listed on our searchable Directory